For over 35 years, Enterprise Drilling Fluids have specialized in providing high quality drilling, workover, abandonment and completion fluids to the O&G and Geothermal industries.
Our Fluid Technicians have extensive experience on both land and offshore operations.
Enterprise has provided materials, equipment and service on hundreds of straight, directional and horizontal wells ranging in depth to 18,000’. These wells included various conventional and gravel pack completions.
- Enterprise has provided products and technical services for many Operators including but not limited to; Tenneco, Chevron, Texaco, Oxy Elk Hills, Santa Fe Energy, Mobil Oil, Arco, Torch Operators, Unocal, Magma, Natural Gas Corporation, Bechtel, Vaquero Energy, Plains Resources, MacPherson, Signal Hill Petroleum, THUMS, The Termo Company, Hathaway LLC, Plains Resources, Vintage, Berry Petroleum Company, Naftex Operating Company, Kern River Holdings, DCOR Offshore/Onshore, E & B Resources, ERG Operating Company, and Crimson Resources and Ormat.
- We priortize transparency - ask any of our customers
- We value communication - ask any Tool Pusher we've worked with
- We do what's right for the customer - integrity is the key to our success
- Our team has worked around the world
- We have managed almost all downhole conditions
- We provide peace of mind that we will get the job done right, the first time
- Headquarters are located on a six-acre industrial parcel in Rosedale
- A 3,500 square foot main office, a 5,000 square foot warehouse and additional offices
- Maintain a 600 BBL mixing facility with additional liquid storage
- Have portable mixing tanks and upgrading our bulk Barite and Gel storage
- Maintain several thousand sacks, buckets and drums of drilling and completion fluid products at all times